Ali Onur Ulusakarya
Dual Qualified Solicitor (England & Wales) – Turkish Lawyer (Avukat)
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 2077 493 200
He received his Law degree at Yeditepe University with honours in 2007.
After his graduation, he worked in leading Turkish law firms, providing consultancy and litigation services to domestic and foreign clients, with high value complex legal and financial disputes.
He gained experience carrying out litigation in the areas of breach of contract, employment, intellectual property and real estate. In the meantime he obtained his first LLM degree at Yeditepe University.
By September 2011, he completed his second LLM degree in International Banking and Finance at University College London.
Ali Onur Ulusakarya has several published articles and one of them was published by Oxford University Press.
As a result of his work experience and Master’s degrees in both civil law and common law systems, Ali Onur has a deep understanding of legal concepts, principles and rules of both systems and is able to make an objective and comparative analysis of civil law and common law tradition and practice.
Some of the services we provide both in Turkey and in the UK:
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Due Diligence Reports for Properties
- Debt Recovery and Collection
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Court Decisions
- Setting Up Companies and Liaison Offices
- Inheritance, Wills & Probate
- Expert Opinions on Turkish Law
- Work & Residence Permit Services
- Import, Export and Customs Matters
- Due Diligence Reports for Companies
- Sports Law
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership, Divorce&Custody
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney