The level of service we have provided has been unchanged during the lockdown period and rest assured it will continue to be unaffected as we look at how best to keep our employees and customers safe going forward.
We will continue to fully consider:
- where it may be essential for staff to work in an office location or undertake site visits
- the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of staff at all times and acknowledge that working from home for some staff may be challenging
- any additional support or equipment staff may need for them to work safely at home
- the facilities available at each site, including the physical arrangements for having one-way systems and different entrances and exits
Our on-going risk assessments will follow government guidelines on:
- Flexible working patterns, staggered start and finish times
- Social distancing
- Hand washing and sanitising
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), if and where needed
- Those who are shielding or vulnerable (including living with those with such conditions)
As part of our risk assessment process, we continue to engage with staff and seek their opinions. Any updates to our risk assessments will be shared and open to adjustment based on feedback.